Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Springtime

                                     


Springtime brings with it a newness of life. We shed our outer protective layer that clothed us in Winter and replace it with the bright, vibrant colors of Spring. I don't know about you, but when the crocus' peek out of the ground for the first time, it makes me smile. It's a spontaneous, subconscious smile of hope and promise for more to come. Then tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, and pansies are among the many flowers that add beauty to my surroundings. The fragrant bouquets, turning over the earth in my flower bed, the smell right after a rain storm, rainbows in a cloudy sky, blossoms in the orchards around my home, windy days for flying kites, riding bikes, the sound of motorcycles rumbling down the road, sun-kissed faces, and hope of brighter days are the best parts of Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...