Thursday, March 6, 2014

HolyTabbs


HolyTabbs is a great resource to streamline your scripture study. The system cross references the gospel principles in Preach My Gospel with the standard works. It can also be a useful tool for discussions with family and friends, when looking up hymns and other gospel library topics. Whether you have a Quadruple Combination of the standard works or a Bible and Triple Combination, this is a great addition for every individual study experience. The installation is simple. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. Once you have everything in place and the scriptures color-coded to match the topics in Preach My Gospel you can turn right to a specific lesson or scripture quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend HolyTabbs. It definitely gets my 5 star rating for both quality and affordability.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...