Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Fractured by Karen E. Hoover



Fractured Review 
by Sharee Wanner


Karen masterfully brings a whole new world to light in this fantasy adventure. I was drawn in from the very beginning with her strong characters and plot.

Sianna doesn’t have it easy and chooses to live on her own in unpleasant circumstances until her aunt finds her and takes her in. But just as things are turning around for her, everything in her life and the town of Newtimber changes. Even the people change into mythological creatures from every culture.

Siana is tasked with healing her town, her new friends and her family and defeating the evil unleashed from another dimension.

Karen brings a whole new world to life and really showcases her female protagonist in this fantasy adventure!

You’ll want to add this one to your collection for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...