Thursday, May 17, 2018

Miss Wilton's Waltz By Josi S. Kilpack ~ Book Review



Miss Wilton's Waltz
by Josi S. Kilpack


Josi's ability to bring stories to life is magic! I was drawn into Miss Wilton's Waltz right from the beginning. Her characters are well-rounded and relatable. This delightful read takes you back to a simpler time. 

Propriety and social grace are an important part of life. Lenora is shy but gifted in music. She moves to a new city to live with her aunt and teach music hoping to leave her past behind. This may be just what she needs to move on with her life and finding love amidst opposition is something she least expects.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...