Saturday, October 21, 2017

One more thing to check off my bucket list 🌸




This is not something you get to do every day, but what an amazing experience it was to be in a music video with such talented people. Alex Boye was super friendly and very down-to-earth. Since it was posted on YouTube it's had nearly 2,000,000 views! How cool is that? During the filming, I got to stand on the roof one of the oldest buildings on Main Street. If you’re wondering - yes, I’m afraid of heights!

The cherry on top of this great experience was performing at a concert with Alex to help raise money to renovate the building we filmed the video in.


Behind the scenes...







It's also been fun to be a model for products we test at work! Granted this shot is of the back of my head, but my hair looks great! And yes, it’s really me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...