Thursday, February 6, 2014

What Would A Holy Woman Do? by Wendy Watson Nelson


Reading this book really helped me stop and think how I am interacting with my family and those I come in contact with every day. Am I acting like a Holy Woman or do I just haphazardly react or snap at someone I love in a negative way? I am by no means perfect, but now that I've added this concept to my knowledge base, I want to be better and do better more consistently. I am excited that there are pages at the end of the book for you to record your feelings as you strive to do what a holy woman would do. You can have a record of where you began and how much you grew during your experience. It is more than a one time 3 day journey, however. I think it is something that can be improved upon throughout a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...