Monday, January 21, 2013

Published!!!

I have been writing and submitting material for articles. And having a wonderful time doing it! I was hired as a staff writer for a local newspaper and my article "Latinos In Action" was published in December. I was also notified by JoLyn Brown that my story "A Visiting Teaching Angel" was chosen to be published in the book A Circle of Sisters in the spring of 2013. I will have another article in the local newspaper's education section published in the next week or two.
"What the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve!" I've always wanted to get published and now by thinking about it all the time, believing in myself and doing something about it by writing and submitting articles on a regular basis it is happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...