Monday, January 21, 2013

Book Review for Tres Leches Cupcakes by Josi Kilpack






I loved the suspense in Tres Leches Cupcakes! I was on the edge of my seat and I couldn't put it down the last few chapters. Josi has developed a pattern of increasing her skill with words with every book she publishes. Sadie has a knack for getting herself into trouble. She is undercover for the BLM and ends up right in the middle of murder, mystery and getting herself kidnapped. Up to now she's had Caro--Pete's cousin in Santa Fe, as her assistant. To protect Caro and to prevent any further wedges between her and Caro's husband Rex, she leaves for Albuquerque. This however, just complicates things. Caro tries to figure it out on her own and ends up getting herself kidnapped as well. Can Sadie find Caro before something awful happens to her? Narrowly escaping with her life, Sadie asks Rex for help. They put themselves in harms way to save Caro from certain death. This is the best of the series so far! I can't wait for what Josi has in store for Sadie next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...