Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Welcome to the family!


We are so excited to welcome Karen Valenzuela to our family as the new Mrs. Abram Kelly Wanner! Karen is amazing. She is very caring and loving, very spiritual and very intelligent. We are so excited to have such a great new daughter-in-law. We also welcome our grandchildren-Andres and Mate. They are 15 and 13 years old and have great talents in drawing and art. They love to do things as a family and are excited to have Abram part of their family. We love them very much!
Posted by Picasa


Abram and Karen were married yesterday April 6, 2010 in Chile. We are excited to have Karen and her boys; Andres and Mate become part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Through My Eyes by Sharee Wanner

My site is live, check it out! Please join me on a new adventure as I capture the beauty found in nature and my imagination on can...